The marine park will aim to attract a variety of marine species as well as to make a breathtaking sightseeing for tourists, something new to the island of Cyprus. It will create enormous amounts of homes for species to inhabit and increase marine biodiversity in the area in which it will be placed.
The marine park will consist of:
- 2 shipwrecks.
- 2 wooden floating quays for scuba boats to tie on.
- 1 Truck.
- 1 loading car.
- 1 tunnel.
- 1 Fire truck.
- 1 caravan.
- 3 Pots.
- Buoys surrounding the area.
- Buoys on top of each wreck.
- Formation of marine habitats.
- Creating high marine biodiversity in the area.
- Beautiful seeing- tourists attraction.
- Any type of sea sport.
- Approximately 5 to 40 meters depth.
- Highly protected.
- No passing inside the buoys with any type of marine vehicle.
- Only divers and free divers would be allowed to enter.